27 November 2007

Internet

The internet is an amazingly scary tool. It just told me how to exactly commit suicide through various ways, it told me what works and what does not work. It told me how just slashing across the forearm does not work, it actually gave me detailed step by step instruction on how to make my veins plumper and what angle to cut it on, for it to be effective!
It also did not forget to mention that there are other millions of ways and how they are a much more guaranteed way of dying.

I dont know what to say about this. I know I was looking it up for my own purposes, but the fact that I found so much detailed information about so many ways creeped me out beyond... beyond... I dont know beyond what...

Freedom of speech has reached to a freakishly scary new level!!!

No comments: